Hotel Zum Schwan Weilerswist-Metternich
Mountain road 20
Phone:(0049) 02254 / 834 264
Fax: 02254 / 834 262
Mobile: (0049) 0163 / 569 5432
e-mail: info swan-metternich.de
Authorized to represent: Jörg Carstensen, Heike Carstensen
Sales tax identification number according to § 27 a sales tax law:DE272901903
Responsible for content according to TMG
Data protection declaration
1. general part
1.1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (Basic Data Protection Regulation "DSGVO") about the collection of personal data when using our website Schwan-Metternich.de and Doppelzimmer24.de . Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible according to art. 4 paragraph 7 DSGVO is Hotel Zum Schwan Garni, Jörg Carstensen, Bergstraße 20 53919 Weilerswist. Further contact details can be found in the respective imprint of our website Schwan-Metternich.de
(3) All personal data is generally collected from you.
(4) When you contact us by telephone, e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this context after storage is no longer required, or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(5) For individual functions of our offer, we make use of commissioned service providers such as accounting and hosting service providers. If we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In this context, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
(6) All data in the
1.2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in relation to the personal data concerning you:
- the right of access, - the right of rectification or erasure, - the right to limit processing, - the right to object to processing, - the right of data transfer, - the right to withdraw your consent.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
(3) Upon request, we will inform you whether and if so, which personal data we have stored about you. If we have stored incorrect information about you, we will correct it as soon as you inform us.
1.3 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will usually have to provide further personal data, which we for the provision of the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more detailed information on this when you provide your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer. 1.4 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular for the performance of a contract with you. In the event of such an objection, we request that you explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time.
2. special part
2.1 Collection of personal data during informational use of our website
(1) If you use the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or provide us with information in any other way, we only collect your IP address, which your browser transmits to our server, as a personal date. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. If you would like to view our website, we also collect technical data that is necessary for the website presentation. These can be - depending on the browser - different. For more detailed information, please contact the respective browser provider.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk and through which certain information is transmitted to the site that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (in addition b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
f) The Flash cookies used are not registered by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your end device. These objects store the required data regardless of the browser you use and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by setting your browser to private mode. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
2.2 Use of our webshop or booking system
(1) If you would like to place an order in our web shop or reserve rooms, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we need to process your order / booking. Failure to provide the data may result in legal disadvantages for you, such as the non-fulfilment of a contract. Mandatory data necessary for the processing of contracts are marked separately, further information is voluntary. We process the data provided by you to process your booking. For this purpose we can pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
(2) Due to commercial and tax law requirements, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. After two years, however, we will restrict processing, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
2.3 Use of our portal/registration
(1) Parts of our online offer can only be used if you register by entering your e-mail address, a password of your own choice and your freely selectable user name. We use the so-called double-opt-in procedure for registration, i.e. your registration is only complete when you have confirmed your registration by clicking on the link contained in a confirmation e-mail sent to you for this purpose. The provision of the aforementioned data is obligatory; you can provide all further information voluntarily by using our portal.
(2) If you have registered within the scope of using our online offer, your data may become accessible to other participants of the portal in accordance with the contractual performance. Unregistered members will not receive any information about you. Your user name and, if applicable, photo are visible to all registered members, regardless of whether you have released them. In contrast, your entire profile with the data you have released is visible to all members who have confirmed you as a personal contact. If you make content available to your personal contacts that you do not send by means of a private message, this content will be visible to third parties, provided that your personal contact has approved it. If you post content in public groups, this content will be visible to all registered members of the portal.
(1) With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the so-called double-opt-in procedure to subscribe to our newsletter. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. In addition, we store your IP address and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to verify your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) Your e-mail address is the only mandatory information for the sending of the newsletter. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to address you personally. After your confirmation we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can revoke your consent by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to [Newsletter@example.com] or by sending a message to the contact data given in the imprint.(5) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behaviour when the newsletter is sent. For this evaluation, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. For the analysis we link the data and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID.
Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID.
With the data thus obtained, we create a user profile to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. We record when you read our newsletters, which links you click on and deduce your personal interests. We link this data to actions you take on our website.
You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or by informing us via another contact channel. The information is stored as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After you have unsubscribed, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously.
Such tracking is also not possible if you have deactivated the display of images in your e-mail program by default. In this case the newsletter will not be displayed completely and you may not be able to use all functions. If you display the images manually, the above-mentioned tracking will take place.
2.4.1 Use of customer.io
(1) To send our newsletter we use the e-mail tool customer.io, which is operated by Peaberry Software Inc. of Portland, United States of America. For this purpose your data is also stored by customer.io. Customer.io offers evaluation options on how the newsletter is opened and used. Your data will not be passed on to other third parties to receive the IR Newsletter and customer.io does not acquire the right to pass on your data.
(2) This service is provided by our partner customer.io: Peaberry Software Inc, 921 SW Washington St, Suite #820, Portland, OR 97205, Attn: Legal.
(3) Customer.io collects and stores the following data each time a file is requested from its website: IP address, website from which the respective file was retrieved, name of the file, date and time of the retrieval, amount of data transferred and notification of the success of the retrieval. This access data is used exclusively in a non-personalised form for the continuous improvement of the Internet offer and for statistical purposes. This website uses Google Analytics to evaluate this data. Further information on this service can be found under "Analyses".
(4) If you make use of our services, we store the title, first and last name, company name, address, city, country, telephone number, optionally the fax number and the e-mail address when you create an account, in order to communicate with you electronically and to store the correct billing data. Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties.
(5) A transfer to third parties for advertising purposes does not take place. In addition to the registration confirmation, you will receive a monthly newsletter, e-mails tailored to your account status and our system updates. You can revoke your consent to the use of your data for your own advertising purposes at any time and free of charge, without having to forego our services.
2.5 Web Analytics
2.5.1 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This online offer uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event that IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. to provide services related to the use of the website and the Internet to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not combined with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics on this website by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set, which prevents the collection of your data during future visits to this website: Disable Google Analytics. If the cookies are deleted in the browser, this opt-out must be repeated.
(4) You can also prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This allows IP addresses to be processed in a shortened form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you contains a personal reference, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is immediately deleted.
(6) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. (7) Information provided by the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
(8) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out using a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My Data", "Personal Data".
2.5.2 Use of the Google AMP Client ID API (query to IT)
(1) This online offer uses the Google AMP client function of Google Inc. ("Google"). This function is required to link user activities on the accelerated mobile pages provided by Google, which are also hosted by Google, and pages that are not displayed in AMP format in Google Analytics.
2.5.3 Use of A/B Testing(1) These websites also carry out analyses of user behaviour via so-called A/B testing. In doing so, we can display our web pages with slightly different contents, depending on the profile allocation. This enables us to analyse our offer, improve it regularly and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for A/B testing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(2) Cookies are stored on your computer for this analysis. The information collected in this way is stored by the responsible person exclusively on his server. You can prevent the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we point out that you may not be able to use our website to its full extent. The prevention of the storage of cookies is possible through the settings in your browser.
(3) Before the analyses are carried out, the IP addresses are processed in a shortened form, so that a direct personal reference can be excluded. The IP address transmitted by your browser is not merged with other data collected by us.
(4) are service providers of the analysis:
- Visual Website Optimizer
- Google Optimizer
Information from the third-party providers on data protection can be found at https://vwo.com/downloads/legal/data-protection-addendum.pdf and https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
2.6 Social media
2.6.1 Use of Social Media PlugIns
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook and Twitter. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plugin by the mark on the box by its initial letter or logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked box and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider will receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In the case of Facebook, the IP address is anonymised immediately after it is collected, according to the information provided by the respective provider in Germany. When the plug-in is activated, your personal data is transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (with US providers in the USA).
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of presenting needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider in order to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins we offer you the possibility to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be directly assigned to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click on the activated button and, for example, link to the page, the plug-in provider will also save this information in your user account and share it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as you can then avoid being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the following data protection declarations of these providers. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information:
a) Facebook Inc, 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has submitted to the EU-US privacy shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
2.6.2 Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all embedded in "enhanced privacy mode", which means that no data about you as a user is transferred to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transferred. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you don't want your profile to be associated with YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of providing needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
2.6.3 Integration of Facebook content
(1) The data controller has integrated components of the company Facebook on this website. Facebook is a social network. A social network is a social meeting place operated on the Internet, an online community that generally allows users to communicate with each other and interact in virtual space. A social network can serve as a platform for exchanging opinions and experiences or it can enable the Internet community to provide personal or company-related information. Facebook enables users of the social network to create private profiles, upload photos and network via friend requests, among other things.
(2) The operating company of Facebook is Facebook, Inc. 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA. The person responsible for processing personal data if a data subject lives outside the USA or Canada is Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland.(3) Each time the data subject accesses one of the individual pages of this Internet site operated by the data controller and on which a Facebook component (Facebook plug-in) has been integrated, the Internet browser on the information technology system of the data subject is automatically prompted by the respective Facebook component to download a representation of the corresponding Facebook component from Facebook. A complete overview of all Facebook plug-ins is available at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/?locale=de_DE. As part of this technical process, Facebook is informed which specific page of our website is visited by the person concerned.
(4) If the person concerned is logged in to Facebook at the same time, Facebook will recognize which specific page of our website the person concerned is visiting each time the person concerned calls up our website and for the entire duration of their stay on our website. This information is collected by the Facebook component and assigned by Facebook to the respective Facebook account of the person concerned. If the person concerned clicks on one of the Facebook buttons integrated on our website, for example the "Like" button, or if the person concerned makes a comment, Facebook assigns this information to the personal Facebook user account of the person concerned and stores this personal data.
(5) Facebook will receive information via the Facebook component that the data subject has visited our website if the data subject is logged in to Facebook at the same time when he or she accesses our website; this occurs regardless of whether the data subject clicks on the Facebook component or not. If the data subject does not want this information to be transmitted to Facebook, he or she can prevent the transmission by logging out of his or her Facebook account before accessing our website.
(6) The data policy published by Facebook, which is available at https://de-de.facebook.com/about/privacy/, provides information about the collection, processing and use of personal data by Facebook. It also explains which setting options Facebook offers to protect the privacy of the person concerned. In addition, various applications are available that make it possible to suppress data transmission to Facebook. Such applications can be used by the data subject to suppress data transfer to Facebook.
2.6.4 Integration of Twitter content
(1 ) The data controller has integrated components of Twitter on this website. Twitter is a multilingual publicly accessible microblogging service where users can post and disseminate so-called tweets, i.e. short messages limited to 140 characters. These short messages can be accessed by anyone, including people who are not registered with Twitter. The tweets are also displayed to the so-called followers of the respective user. Followers are other Twitter users who follow the tweets of a user. Furthermore, Twitter enables the addressing of a broad audience via hashtags, links or retweets.
(2 ) The operating company of Twitter is Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA.
(3) Each time the data subject accesses one of the individual pages of this website operated by the data controller and on which a Twitter component (Twitter button) has been integrated, the Internet browser on the information technology system of the data subject is automatically prompted by the respective Twitter component to download a display of the corresponding Twitter component from Twitter. Further information on the Twitter buttons is available at https://about.twitter.com/de/resources/buttons. As part of this technical process, Twitter is informed which specific subpage of our website is visited by the data subject. The purpose of integrating the Twitter component is to enable our users to further disseminate the content of this website, to make this website known in the digital world and to increase our visitor numbers.
(4) If the person concerned is logged on to Twitter at the same time, Twitter will recognize which specific subpage of our website the person concerned is visiting each time the person concerned calls up our website and for the entire duration of the respective stay on our website. This information is collected by the Twitter component and assigned by Twitter to the respective Twitter account of the data subject. If the data subject clicks on one of the Twitter buttons integrated on our website, the data and information transmitted in this way is assigned to the personal Twitter user account of the data subject and stored and processed by Twitter.(5) Twitter will receive information via the Twitter component that the data subject has visited our website if the data subject is logged on to Twitter at the same time as he or she visits our website, regardless of whether the data subject clicks on the Twitter component or not. If the data subject does not want this information to be sent to Twitter, he or she can prevent it from being sent by logging out of his or her Twitter account before accessing our website.
(6) The applicable data protection regulations of Twitter are available at https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=de.
2.6.5 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On our online offers we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
(2) By visiting our online offers, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our online offers. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of providing needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google in order to exercise this right.
3. usage-based online advertising
3.1 Playout of advertising
Various parties are involved in the delivery of online advertising. Overall, it is largely automated and based on the interaction of the various parties involved. The following parties are involved in the marketing of our online offers: a. Google AdWords Conversion
(1) We use the offer of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers by means of advertising material (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. In this way, we pursue the interest of displaying advertising that is of interest to you, making our website more interesting for you and achieving a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(2) These advertising materials are delivered by Google via so-called "Ad Servers". For this purpose, we use Ad Server Cookies, through which certain parameters can be measured to measure success, such as the display of the ads or clicks by users. If you reach our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords will store a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually expire after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. For this cookie, the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be addressed) are usually stored as analysis values.
(3) These cookies enable Google to recognize your internet browser. If a user visits certain pages on an Adwords client's website and the cookie stored on their computer has not expired, Google and the client will be able to recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that page. Each Adwords client is assigned a different cookie. As a result, cookies cannot be tracked through the websites of Adwords customers. We ourselves do not collect and process any personal data in the advertising measures mentioned above. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. These evaluations enable us to identify which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising material, in particular we cannot identify the users on the basis of this information.
(4) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider will find out your IP address and save it.
(6) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Further information on DoubleClick by Google is available here and here, and on data protection at Google in general here. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI).
b. Google Remarketing
Besides Adwords Conversion we use the Google Remarketing application. This is a procedure with which we would like to address you again. This application allows you to see our advertisements after visiting our website during your further internet use. This is done by means of cookies stored in your browser, which are used by Google to record and evaluate your usage behaviour when visiting various websites. In this way Google can determine your previous visit to our website. A combination of the data collected in the course of remarketing with your personal data, which may be stored by Google, does not take place by Google according to its own statements. In particular, according to Google, pseudonymisation is used in remarketing.
c. Facebook Custom Audiences(1) The website also uses the remarketing function "Custom Audiences" of Facebook Inc. ("Facebook"). This allows users of the website to be presented with interest-related advertisements ("Facebook Ads") when visiting the social network Facebook or other websites that also use the procedure. In this way, we pursue the interest in displaying advertisements that are of interest to you in order to make our website more interesting for you.
(2) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Facebook server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Facebook through the use of these tools and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of Facebook Custom Audiences, Facebook receives the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our Internet presence or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Facebook service, Facebook can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Facebook or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider will find out and save your IP address and other identifying features.
(3) The deactivation of the "Facebook Custom Audiences" function is possible for logged-in users here.
(4) The legal basis for processing your data is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Further information on data processing by Facebook can be found here.
d. BING Ads
On our website, data is collected and stored using Bing Ads technologies, from which user profiles are created using pseudonyms. This is a service of Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, USA. This service allows us to track the activities of users on our website when they come to our website through ads from Bing Ads. If you come to our website through such an ad, a cookie is placed on your computer. A Bing UET tag is included on our website. This is a code that is used in conjunction with the cookie to store some non-personal information about your use of the website. This information includes, but is not limited to, the time spent on the site, which areas of the site have been accessed and which advertisement was used to access the site. Information about your identity is not collected.
The information collected is transferred to Microsoft servers in the USA and stored there for a maximum of 180 days. You can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the site and the processing of this data by disabling cookies. This may restrict the functionality of the website. In addition, Microsoft may use cross-device tracking to track your usage across multiple electronic devices and may be able to display personalized advertising on Microsoft Web pages and apps. You can disable this behavior at http://choice.microsoft.com/de-de/opt-out.
Questions and comments
If you have any questions, suggestions or comments on the subject of data protection, please contact the webmaster of schwan-metternich.de by e-mail.